Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Married

How crazy is that?
yet, WONDERFUL!
Being married is the best!
Always coming home to my best friend is one of my favorite things.
I also love that I always have someone to hang out with :)
SOOOOO....
The honeymoon was great
I'll leave it at that ;)
we're pretty much all settled in
but, we have a lot of our old junk we need to get rid of
we also have a lot of WONDERFUL things we get to put to good use
I LOVE that people gave us things to decorate with for our wedding
it's the one thing you don't realize you need until you are standing face to face with bare ugly walls.
I'm going to try to be just as creative with my wedding gifts from now on
Some funny gifts we got:
a hymn book (which isn't funny) with the inscription "Leuven Family" on it (which is totally funny) haha we laughed for a long time about that one
we also got a blanket that was embroidered "Kristin and BRIAN"
Nick goes by his middle name...cause nick is cool like that
AND my dad's crazy uncle ron gave us a baking sheet on which he inscribed "Kristin & Brian" on the back...HIMSELF. like he used a pocket knife or something. It's pretty funny. I'll post a picture someday :)
This last week we bought a bedding set that was ON SALE
and a mini refridgerator that was NOT on sale
but totally worth it.
Our "little place" is looking very cute
but is totally lacking wireless internet at the moment
{which is why i'm blogging at work 0_0}
so when we finally get the internets up and running I'll be sure to post LOTS of pictures of not only the wedding and stuff, but of our "little place" also
peace out
-N&K

4 comments:

Natalie said...

ahhh omg kristin you and BRIAN are married HAHAHAHAH

congratufreakinglations

a said...

you got some great gifts k. hee hee. and i'm glad everything went smoothly with the wedding and that you and nick did in fact both say yes. that's a good sign. :) i don't know what i'm talking about. ha ha. just wanted to say that i love you and that i'm glad you're so happy with your love. nick's awesome. and hey i just remembered i'll see you at church today!!!! yay! love you!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awww....so fun!!

i can't WAIT to see pictures.

11 days.

:)

well...technically it's after midnight...so i'll go with 10.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!

Yes...I will for sure take pics of you guys! Just let me know when :)