Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Are you new?

Yes, yes I am. It is a sad thing for me to be starting this blog for a couple of reasons. First, when you start a blog you have to have a "first post" which is lame. No one reads your first post, and no one really cares what you are saying for your first post because it most likely says, "YAY!! This is my first post on my first blog ever!!" And then people laugh at you behind your back because who cares if it's your first post ever? Say something interesting for a change. I guess if you are not a very interesting person no one is reading your blog anyway because they can assume that your blog will be just as dull as you.
Another reason I hate starting this blog is because I am following a trend. A weird one at that. Blogs. Who came up with them? What is their purpose? So that people can rant about whatever they want and people get to read about it? I guess that's a good reason, but you know what Nollie will say? Something along the lines of "why would you?" Or "you weird-o" Or she won't say anything at all, but give me a look that says, I can't believe that you would stoop to such a level and I saw this coming from a mile away. Well the truth is that MissNoel would LOVE to blog even more than me becuase she always has random things to say and loves to rant about random things.
Anyway, I guess all I have left to do is explain to you in three words what my blogspot address means, if you are uncultured enough to not know. TEEN GIRLS SQUAD. I'll post a link to the toon one of these days so you can check it out. Most likely the only people who will read this will already know what it means anyway, so just enjoy the mindless entertainment.
Thanks for reading my meaningless rant

1 comment:

Heber Layton said...

lol, I like your style, though I'm afraid I don't know the reference.