
OK, just so ya'll know, I"M ENGAGED! Crazy weird huh? I can't hardly believe it myself! So naturally I went looking for a dress online and I found this! Isn't it beautiful? I love it so much. It's probably way too expensive though. They conveniently left out the price...Do any of you have any thoughts about the dress?
We're shooting for May 16th. This could change though once we figure out where the reception is going to be and we schedule the wedding with the Temple.
Well, I'm kinda out of it right now, so that's all I really wanted to say. I guess many people want to hear the engagement story, but I'll have to save that for another post :)
my hair is ringing
Kristin
2 comments:
Congrats!!!!! We are sooo happy for you and Nick! Welcome to the family Nick, we might be a litttle crazy but we love each other alot!
WE LOVE KRISTIN!!!!!!
I love the dress. It is very elegant and classy, but it presents a creative side to it as well.
Oh and, as if I haven't said this enough, congratulations!
Post a Comment