Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

this week and BTBYC

Here are some pictures of what I have been up to the last week:

these are our "happy faces"
at a family party for the graduates

this is my adorable sister Kim. She just graduated from cosmetology school and is about to graduate from Mt. View this week! love ya Kimmy :)

my sweet little brother is just too adorable for his own good

And this is the reason why I didn't stay away from sugar this week...
the most delicious ginger snaps ever!
so that was my week in the smallest most entertaining nut shell...

so on to BTBYC
How did you guys do this week?

well, let me tell you I didn't do as well as I could have...should have
I was super strong at the beginning with the no sweets thing, but then I had to make cookies and lemon bars and I tasted a few things... so that was no good
Also, I didn't write in my journal everyday or exercise everyday
BUT
I everything else went pretty well!

I have more motivation this week to do better at the things I was crappy at last week. How did you guys do?

good luck this week!

loves, Kristin

No comments: